||[Nov. 10th, 2008|03:42 am]
When you work so hard in the relationship, it goes ,it just goes,and have no knowledge why. So you do everything in your power to fix it, at all cost. Then you realize it's just broke. You then set it outside on the curb, so then someone else takes it. Now for some reason it works again ,figure that one out.
So many questions:
1. Friends w/benefits???? thats good maybe for a while but just EMPTY!
2.How can you be friends, if your not good enough to be in the relationship. Can you really change modes?
3. If your lost communication, honesty, trust,respect, whats left?
4. There will always be younger, prettier ,richer, but who you go home with/ come home to is the answer? I think the Mona Lisa is beautiful, but I don't care to own it.
5. Money seems to be the root of evil, they say it's not important, but why do they change when they get it?
6.The fear of commitment???? Afraid of missing the next best thing? People just don't talk anymore, back to eaiser to walk away, then to deal with it.
7. The people you hurt in the process. How it really effect them?